It is Think Pink Week across the country! An annual event to help raise breast cancer awareness and funds for research and early detection. Please visit www.cbcf.org to learn more about breast cancer and how you can help create a future without it!
- Know how your breasts normally look and feel.
- Know what changes to look for.
- Look and feel for changes.
- Report any changes to a doctor.
- Go for a free mammogram if you are of the appropriate age, or if recommended by a doctor. By finding breast abnormalities in the early stages, mammograms can save lives. Women at the appropriate age can get a free mammogram through their regional breast screening program.