A DELICIOUS and easy salad recipe from one of my FAVOURITE magazines: Clean Eating!
- 4 cups roughly chopped fresh spinach, stems trimmed
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 8 large strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted walnuts
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese (about 1 oz), optional
In a large bowl, toss spinach with blueberries and strawberries. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, mustard, vinegar and salt. Drizzle 3/4 dressing over salad, then sprinkle walnuts over top. Serve sprinkled with cheese, if desired, and remaining dressing on the side.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 181, Total Fat: 10 g, Sat. Fat: 1 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7 g, Carbs: 21 g, Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 15 g, Protein: 3 g, Sodium: 238 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg